The OLSH Educator
Those who wish to join us in the ministry of service in education will seek to grow in their understanding of our OLSH spirituality. They will be committed to actively engage with the OLSH tradition as a member of the college community.
The OLSH Educator is one who:
- Values his/her personal faith
- Works with a team and in a team
- Is committed to respecting the dignity of each person
- Values friendship and collegiality
- Relates to students with love, compassion and availability
- Nurtures an atmosphere of joy and hope
- Encourages attitudes of optimism, generosity, gratitude and outreach
- Pursues excellence
- Is welcoming and hospitable
- Engages in reflective practice.